Helping employees feel good in their workplace, their environment, themselves and with others
According to a Gallup survey, adults employed full time in the U.S. report working an average of 47 hours per week, that’s almost one third of their week with 18% working 60 hours or plus, meaning spending more time at work than at home with family and friends.
With spending that much time at work, don’t your employees deserve to feel good every day?
I know it’s not always easy to find time to run training sessions, or to get all employees in the same room for a few hours! I know it’s not easy to come up with ideas of training when you have so much more to worry about!
However, shouldn’t training be your No 1 priority, if your employees are trained properly they will feel valued, they will know what they do and sales will increase automatically.
So, wouldn’t you want to give your employees more tools and techniques to help you thrive at work, be engaged and be happy not only survive and desperately wait for clock off time?
This is why I created this programme…
52 weeks of 5 minutes videos, giving your employees some extra tools, reminders, techniques to feel better in their workplaces, in their environment, in themselves and with others so you don’t have to do it, I will!
We will set up email one email shot per week, directly into your employees’ inbox, or to their Manager so they can use the video training as part of their weekly meeting, and easy and powerful way to put CX training in everyone’s mind weekly.
I am on mission to help as many employees as I can to Thrive at work, there you are now getting access to this incredible course, ONLY $52 per employee, YES, THAT’S RIGHT… That is only $1 per video!
You will receive the BQB Certification of attendance at the end of your training programme and logo to use in your CV if you want.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Instant Access
- Lifetime Access
- 4 Main topics: Thriving in your Culture, Thriving in your environment Thriving in yourself and Thriving with others
- 52 x Modules
- 4 hours 30mins of Videos
- Free access to the Private Facebook group ‘Caring Service Culture Movement’
- Work at your own pace in your own space
- Practical exercises to be completed
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Receive a FREE copy of Thriving by Caring E-Book
- Support & updates
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Suitable for all front facing and back office employees
- Employee and Middle-Management
- All industries from retail to public services
With disturbing employees engagement figures published in by Deloitte, where 88% of all people who work in this U.S feel they work for an organization that does not care about them, and three out of four are disengaged in what they’re doing according to Gallup, no wonder why customer service is taken a hit and we see a rise of customer complaints, employees sickness and a decrease in customer loyalty even more alarming in companies bankruptcy.
Don’t be one of those companies who doesn’t care about their employees… Give your employees the tools to deliver exceptional customer experiences by caring for them so they will care for your customers in return…
WANT TO TRY IT OUT? CLICK ON MODULE 1: ‘VISION, MISSION, PURPOSE, AND STORY TELLING’ AND ACCESS IT FOR FREE…
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4hr30 hours
- Skill level ALL
- Language English
- Students 105
- Assessments Yes
Thriving in your culture
Thriving in your Environment
Thriving in yourself
- 11. Mental health – Boosting Mental resilience
- 12. Emotional Health: Developing Emotional Intelligence
- 13. Motivation – Extrinsic & Intrinsic
- 14. Creating a better work life balance
- 15. Physical health – exercise, good health care
- 16. Conscious Healthy eating
- 17. Maintaining pick performances through mindfulness
- 18. Creating daily habits to improve your performances
- 19. SMART Goal Settings
- 20. Creating a Vision board, visualisation
- 21. Creating anchors and removing blocks
- 22. Imposter syndrome
- 23. Our brain, quick neuroscience tour
- 24. The state cycle
- 25. Beating Procrastination: 2 minutes ways to buzz
- 26. Living the BE-DO-HAVE
- 27. Understanding yourself to understand others –personality profiling
Thriving with others
- 28. Volunteering, corporate social responsibility (CSR), events and activities.
- 29. Business Networking: Giving and receiving
- 30. Introverted – Extroverted Networking tips
- 31. Telephone skills & Etiquette
- 32. Developing a winning Sales Pitch
- 33. Increase your Customer Retention rate
- 34. Relationship Selling
- 35. 5 steps sales funnel
- 36. Upselling – cross-selling Do’s and Don’ts
- 37. Objection handling & Negotiating
- 38. Closing the sales
- 39. Feedback Versus Complaint
- 40. Dealing with unhappy customers
- 41. NLP techniques for Rapport building
- 42. Improving Communication Skills, 1st impressions
- 43. Identifying your customers’ needs
- 44. Effective questioning and mindful listening
- 45. Working on Verbal and Non-verbal communications
- 46. The art of co-operation, cause and resentment
- 47. Perception isn’t reality
- 48. Who are our customers
- 49. 5 drivers to customer satisfactions
- 50. Creating value and Adding value
- 51. Customer Journey Versus Customer Experience
- 52. Beyond customer service, exceeding expectations