WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Instant Access
- 25 x Videos
- Quizzes at the end of each module to validate your progres
- Access to Facebook group
- Work at your own pace in your own space
- Practical exercises to be practised
- Practical learning experience with live video recordings with real life work and examples
- Receive a FREE copy of the E-Book NLP with HYPNOWOMAN GET FREE!
- Support & updates
- Fully approved Certificate
You will receive the CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER OF NLP award certificate
at the end of your training program you will receive your certificate and can use the letters CPNLP after your name.. This NLP accreditation as a Certified Practitioner of NLP is the NLP Module of the fully accredited Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and NLP. Bandler and Grinder and NLP is derived from the best practices of Advanced Hypnotherapy, Psycho therapeutic Family therapy and Gestalt work of Milton Erickson, Virginia Satir and Fritz Perls. This Module can be taken complete as a standalone module and/or comprises part of the full Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy & NLP should the student wish to further develop their skills and be listed with the General Hypnotherapy Register.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Suitable for anyone wanting to develop new skills
- Those seeking to enhance the quality of their communication in business, coaching or therapy situations
- Anyone with an interest in the psycho dynamics of relationships on all levels
- Delegates wishing to pursue a new career in the rapidly expanding helping, healing and coaching professions
- Teachers, Trainers, Presenters and all other professionals where enhanced communication is key
- Anyone wishing to clear themselves of limiting beliefs and gain clearer insights into their own thinking, behaving and being
- Those seeking to remove stress and enhance quality of sleep and relaxation within themselves and others
- Therapists, Coaches and Mental Health Professionals seeking to learn the latest mind technologies to address the growing concern of stress related issues in Society
ABOUT THE TRAINER – JENNIE KITCHING GHSC
Find out more about Jennie Kitching GHSC, Advanced Hypnosis & NLP Teacher Trainer, Advanced Hypnotherapy & NLP Practitioner, Senior Hypnotherapist of The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council & Hypnosis College Principal & No 1 Best Selling Author of many books on Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training.
ABOUT THE GHSC
Our stance within the diverse field of hypnotherapy organisations is neither elitist nor political but rather as a committed and authoritative national body dedicated to the monitoring of our registrants and the protection and well-being of the public who use their services. Our founding principle is the ethical promotion of hypnotherapy as a profession in its own right, closely related to, but nonetheless separate from, the other ‘talking therapies’ of counselling, psychotherapy and clinical psychology. Our ultimate aim is that hypnotherapy should become recognised and respected as a discrete and legitimate branch of psychological medicine and that our registered practitioners should take their rightful place as acknowledged professionals within it.
To that end, we were a key participant within the Working Group for Hypnotherapy Regulation whose primary purpose was to facilitate agreed standards within the profession and to subsequently bring about Voluntary Self-regulation (VSR), an officially recognised status, for the entire industry. To facilitate this, the Group actively co-operated with other industry representatives within the Hypnotherapy Regulatory Forum (a body established by the now defunct Prince’s Foundation for Integrated Health) and as a consequence VSR was finally established via the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) – set up in 2008 with Department of Health funding, when it admitted Hypnotherapy into its regulatory system on 1st December 2010.
To ensure that the profession continues to build upon this excellent foundation, the GHSC maintains robust assessment and validation criteria for both Training Schools and Practitioners, together with a comprehensive Code of Ethics and accessible Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure, essential components of the constant drive for public safety assurance and accountability.
We are comprised of representatives from both Professional Hypnotherapy Associations & Training Schools and a Management Committee. Our primary functions are to: oversee the criteria for the accreditation of Hypnotherapy Training Courses and the ongoing requirements for registration of practitioners within the GHR, liaise with the CNHC on behalf of our constituents, and to continue to co-operate wherever possible with other relevant professional bodies and agencies.
CLICK ON MODULE 1 TO WATCH THE INTRO
JOIN NOW TODAY
Get yourself certified and start earning money by helping people feel good in themselves.
for 1 x Payment of $2888
or 3 Payments of $998
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 4 day
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
NLP 'Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a Process by which we experience REALITY &.we learn that reality has STRUCTURE where BEHAVIOUR is questioned, KNOWING there is a context within which all BEHAVIOUR has VALUE. We acknowledge that what we have called FAILURE is damaging and is in fact how we LEARN, as we REFRAME that failure as FEEDBACK to learn to be better today than we were yesterday.
NLP Day 1
THE STRUCTURE OF REALITY & IDENTIFYING OUR MAPS OF THE WORLD
- NLP Day 1 Module 1 Secret Programs
- NLP Day 1 Module 2 Eliciting Values & Introducing Blame Frame
- NLP Day 1 Module 3 State Dependent Behaviour & Memory
- NLP Day 1 Module 4 The Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- NLP Day 1 Module 5 MicroExpressions & Eye Accessing Cues
- NLP Day 1 Module 6 Blame Frame & Deletion
- NLP DAY 1 QUIZ
NLP Day 2
THE NATURE OF RAPPORT & RATIONALLY PROCESSING THOUGHT
NLP Day 3
ANCHORING RESOURCEFUL STATES & OUR FILTERS TO PERCEPTION
NLP Day 4
REFRAMING LINGUISTICS PLUS TECHNIQUES & INTERVENTIONS
- NLP Day 4 Module 1 The Metal Model: Generalising, Deleting and Distorting
- NLP Day 4 Module 2 Eliciting Submodalites & NLP Scramble
- NLP Day 4 Module 3 Swish, Metaphor Processing & Timelines
- NLP Day 4 Module 4 Real Client Session Review: Language Patterns, Expressions PLUS Control Panel
- NLP Day 4 Module 5 Visual Squash Technique
- NLP Day 4 Module 6 NLP Parts Negotiation including New Behaviour Generator/Six Step Reframe
- NLP Day 4 Module 7 Gestalt Intervention Processing
- NLP DAY 4 QUIZ