WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR SERVICE DELIVERY?
Customer service is not a department: it’s a philosophy to be embraced by every employee…
Whether you are on the front line or in the back office, in financial or hospitality industry, all employees need training to enable a service of service excepted by your customers. Those training courses have been designed to give you, employees and middle-management staff, the tools to feel happier in yourselves, in your environment resulting in better performances and delivering exceptional customer experiences every time your customers walk through your doors.
This Customer Service online training course is a 12 modules’ programme, helping you to put the customers in the middle of everything you do, understand their needs so you can deliver exceptional customer experience consistently.
I am on mission to help as many employees as I can to Thrive at work, there you are now getting access to this incredible course, NORMAL PRICE: $420 – BUY TODAY, ONLY $198 YES, THAT’S RIGHT… That is only $16 per module!
You will receive the BQB Certification of attendance at the end of your training programme and logo to use in your CV if you want.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Instant Access
- Lifetime Access
- 12 Buzzing Modules
- 6 hours of Videos
- Over 20 downloadable templates, excel documents, cheat sheets
- Free access to the Private Facebook group ‘Caring Service Culture Movement’
- Work at your own pace in your own space
- Practical exercises to be completed at the end of each modules
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Receive a FREE copy of Thriving by Caring E-Book
- Support & updates
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Suitable for all front facing and back office employees
- Employee and Middle-Management
- All industries from retail to public services
WANT TO TRY IT OUT? CLICK ON MODULE 1: ‘WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS’ AND ACCESS IT FOR FREE…
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 274
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Who are our customers 3
Improving Communication Skills 3
Understand yourself to understand others 3
The Importance of Rapport Building 3
Creating and adding value 3
Developing an exceptional customer experience 3
A sale without a sale 3
Complaint handling 3
Objection handling and closing the deal 3
Why Self-Confidence matters in customer service 3
Increase your Customer Retention rate 3
Nurturing a caring service culture 3