BQB CX PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE
Master the BQBCXMethod™ and become a CX & EX certified Pro, inspiring businesses to deliver exceptional customer experiences
According to Harvard Business, as one of the top three non-financial motivators, 76% of employees want opportunities for career growth.
WHO ARE THE EXPERTS?
Working with Global experts to bring you the best Customer Experience Training.
TRANSFORM - CARE - ENTHUSE
25% of employees would be more satisfied at work if they were given the opportunity to do what they do best.
Many leaders forget that employees want to be good at what they do and they want to succeed.
The problem! very often they aren’t given the tools or opportunities to do so and therefore become disengaged and never reach their full potential.
Because you deserve the best… Lack of skills, training and development are the main reasons why employees would choose to voluntarily leave a position.
Rewards and recognitions are powerful motivators, but in fact employee development is a much higher motivator. Companies must realise that investing in their people’s training and development, is increasing their bottom line. Because you deserve the best, ambitious employees who take initiatives to invest in themselves, get further training, coaching and mentoring, are referred as “engaged employees”.
- Do you desire more skills?
- Do you want to be more valuable?
- Do you want to be more versatile??
Giving yourself the tools… As Forrester claims, there is a proven connection between high-quality CX and revenue growth, 120K consumers can’t be wrong!
Customer experience (CX) has been a hot topic for years, with global brands like Netflix, Google and Apple setting standards and expectations for what customer experience should look like.
The Busy Queen Bee Customer eXperience (BQB CX) Practitioner certification attests to proficiency in The BQB CX Method™, a methodology specifically designed to help, both online and brick & mortar, businesses put their employees and customers at the heart of everything that they do, in order to achieve a Caring Service Culture.
It is a more holistic approach that you will discover; giving yourself the tools to learn different techniques, you will be able to help businesses balance caring soft skills such as NLP, environment psychology, emotional intelligence, mindfulness to the hard logic, analytic, research approach with a set of metrics within this framework to measure the impact on the business, aligning everything to Employee and Customer Centricity.
Bringing three decades of industry experience to develop your skills… ‘The path to success is to take massive, determined actions’ Tony Robbins
Is it your time to succeed?
Take determined action now, don’t struggle on your own, become part of a bigger movement, surround yourself with people who will inspire you and help you in your progresses.
Having a Customer eXperience Expert as your coach/mentor, you will cut down the learning curve by years. There are pitfalls that can be avoided, why not avoid unnecessary mistakes and learn from my three decades of industry experience, how to unite your leadership team behind a common agenda: creating a CX & EX Culture.
To become a certified BQB CX Practitioner, you must take on all of the 7 Modules of the Certification Online Course and then take an online test exam. There are nine steps involved:
1. Read the books: ‘Thriving by Caring’ and ‘Thrive with the Hive’, get your FREE copies when you register.
2. Write your own Customer eXperience & Employee eXperience Promise as to why you want to become a CX Pro, and answer our quick survey to measure where you are right now in your CX understanding.
3. Registering below to join the online course: in the CX Practitioner Certification Course, we expand on the BQB CX Method™ and why it’s essential to adhere to its principles and ethical conduct. This is a commitment of at least 6 months, so be ready to learn!
4. Join the community: you will be invited to join the growing community of Caring Service Culture Movement Facebook group, where you can exchange information, share ideas and stories. I will also be having monthly live group discussions and Q&A sessions. Please note: you will only be granted access to the Facebook groups after you have successfully registered for the course.
5. Submit strategies: at the end of each modules you will be ask to take a topic, do some researches and write up your own strategies, which must be submitted before starting the next module.
6. Complete the exam: the online assessment exam covers the overall concept with over 70 questions, 10 per module covering the 7 key topics. The idea is to define the method, the standards and best practices.
7. Receive your certification: once all of the above steps have been successfully fulfilled the final test you will be officially BQB CX Practitioner Certified.
8. Join our list of CX Certified Pros on the website: increasing your marketability as a practitioner by distinguishing you in the workplace, apply for new positions, keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.
9. Commit to demonstrate your continuous adherence to the Method: join the Caring Service Culture movement for an annual membership fee of $199 (first year is FREE part of your online course fee), continue using the BQB Practitioner logo, receive mentoring, updates, white paper on the industry, job search and much more…
If you wish to continue your self-develop and feel you need even more support to develop your career as a CX expert? I am happy to carry on coaching you after you have finished your course, helping you find a new job or developing new propositions to enhance your skills further, I will offer you one-to-one coaching payable for your exact needs.